The MHG team conducts due diligence and extensive analysis at each step of building a new hotel, from concept to opening day. Each market presents different needs and challenges, and every project must align with the company's vision.
Matching brand-to-marketplace is a leading area of expertise. We research franchise-building incentives and partner with elite franchisors, utilizing their marketplace position as a barrier to entry.
MHG Hotels is committed to our investors and passionate about our responsiveness to development objectives and goals.
MHG Hotels has a proven track record of upgrading existing hotel assets to achieve their full potential. This expertise has been recognized by franchisors, lenders, owners and local governments.
Since 1991, when MHG Hotels acquired its first hotel in Indianapolis, the company has enjoyed great success in the redevelopment and repositioning many properties through meticulous planning, design and execution.
MHG's multi-team approach provides a wealth of in-house knowledge. We leverage experts in all departments to formulate and implement strategies that increase project value while avoiding obstacles.
- Ongoing strategic research and market development
- Appropriate brand selection
- Development of realistic pro forma expectations based on extensive review of market conditions
- Timely and on-budget project execution
- Strong vendor relationships that keep multiple supply chains running smoothly while optimizing savings
- Procurement system to expedite products and services needed for opening and ongoing operations
- Effective negotiation with elite brands to ensure their standards are achieved while maximizing the return on owner's investment